Amy from And 1 More Means Four gave me the Meme Award. Thanks, Amy, and if it wasn’t you who had given it to me, I would have loved to award you straight back. This fabulous lady tackles life with four little ones plus job, whereas I tear my hair out about runny poo and babysick caused by only one. I think she’s doing amazing – having met her in the flesh, I can assure you she still has a full head of hair.
Now for the rules: list seven personality traits of yourself and award seven fellow bloggers that deserve recognition for the personalities that they share with the blogging world.
- I am absolutely unable to hide my feelings. No matter if I’m sad or happy, angry, bored or amused, it’s all written in BIG LETTERS across my face.
- You will very soon find out where you stand with me. I am not rude enough to tell someone if I think they are shallow, but thanks to point #1…
- The glass is definitely half full. For me there’s something positive in everything.
- I like being generous and love making presents. Problem is, I can hardly hold back the present until the event and find myself handing out the parcels before Christmas…
- I believe that everything happens for a reason and that the worst experiences in life often bring out the best in you.
- What goes around comes around – I am not necessarily religious, but I believe in the greater justice of the universe.
- I am pretty tech-savvy and can be quite nerdy in general. I think mathematics is fun!
And now, ladies and gentlemen, the nominations. I pass this award on to
Cartside at Mummy do that. I only recently had a glimpse on her colourful personality, and I am curious to find out more.
Elsie Button at Flower Fairies and Fairy Cakes. She recently re-emerged after surviving the first few weeks with baby #2. Her writing is just beautiful.
A Confused Take That Fan. She’s been around a bit longer than me, but I only just discovered her and love her style.
Single Mother on the Verge. Another of my precious, new discoveries. I want to read more!
A Modern Mother. Founder of British Mummy Bloggers. Blogger herself. Running three sister blogs, London Mums, Thames Valley Mums and Expat Mums Blog. Busy like a bee. Keen to hear more from this lady.
Kate Morris at Writing and Moaning. She just had her novel, The Seven Year Itch, published and is currently on a diet of Pakistani mangoes. Although I hope that she’s done with this by now…
Sparx at Notes inside my head. I think she didn’t write a single post that didn’t make me laugh.