In time with the golden trimester, my sciatica pain has come back (read: shooting pains up my right bum cheek), my sinuses are so dry, I get regular nosebleeds and my skin has the soft and smooth texture of a raisin. Still determined though to make it to the blooming and blossoming bit, here goes my top 10 list for skin like a spring chicken (though not quite as fluffy):
- Origins Drink Up mask: for very thirsty skin. Leaves skin feeling subtle and well hydrated. Also has the most delicious smell.
- Shu Uemura cleansing beauty oil: gently takes off make-up, big city dirt and moisturizes at the same time.
- Clarins Skin Smoothing Eye Mask: leave a thin layer of this overnight and you’ll look almost as new the next morning.
- Origins VitaZing with SPF15: visibly improves your complexion and gives you that certain healthy glow – without a hint of tint or foundation. Brilliant for summer.
- MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner in signature blue: I just love this. Very dramatic and subtle at the same time.
- Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil: got my through my first pregnancy completely stretch mark free. What more do you need to know?
- Any plastic massage brush you can use together with your oil – so long, heavy legs!
- Bodyshop Peppermint Cooling Footspray: just blissful on hot days.
- Calpol Saline spray. To keep those sinuses well hydrated.
- Jo Malone Grapefruit Cologne: the best perfume for very sensitive noses. Fresh, citrussy, clean.
What are your spring beauty essentials, pregnant or not? Spill the beans!